Get lost in the flavor of Bermuda Triangle. Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, Bermuda Triangle is the perfect cheese for any rind lover. When sliced thinly with a wire, Bermuda Triangle creates a stunning and distinctive presentation that brings the “wow” factor to any table. No compass required.
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- Third Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2013, 2014, 2016
- sofi™ Awards, Perishable Food Service Product 2013
- sofi™ Awards Finalist 2016
- Serve with spicy nuts and candied fruit as a standout addition to a cheeseboard.
- Serve atop a bed of arugula with pears and candied nuts.
- Pale Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F) and wrapped in waxed paper.
Re-wrapping soft-ripened cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breathe as it continues to ripen.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, and vegetable ash.
1.5 lbs. triangle (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
91 days uncut
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat 60|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|