A flavor powerhouse. Elegant and pungent truffles collide with the velvety perfection of soft-ripened goat cheese. You’ll enjoy the heavy floral, herbaceous, and mushroom notes in this earth-shaking masterpiece.
- Serve with candied orange and a port wine for a simple dessert.
- Top a hot steak or juicy burger- allow the cheese to soften as the meat rests.
- Truffle Tremor® Compound Butter
- Truffle Tremor® for Dessert
- Truffle Tremor® and Shiitake Mushroom Tart
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sweet Sherry
- Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°-35°F) and wrapped in waxed paper.
Re-wrapping soft-ripened cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breath as it continues to ripen.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, truffle (Tuber aestivum Vittadini), and enzymes.
- Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2014
- sofi™ Awards, Outstanding Cheese or Dairy, 2009
- Gold, California State Fair Cheese Competition, 2009, 2010
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 2009, 2012, 2014
- First Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
3 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
91 days uncut
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat 60|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|