Health and Safety Message
At Cypress Grove, our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and consumers is of utmost importance while we continue to monitor the latest news and information from local government and health officials regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our ISO-certified food safety management system, FSSC 22000, requires our business to always operate under strict food safety standards, and it allows us to respond swiftly to situations that pose a heightened risk. Although Humboldt County is currently classified as a low-risk area, Cypress Grove has imposed the following additional safety measures out of an abundance of caution:
- Minimizing non-essential business travel.
- Augmenting our daily cleaning procedures and have educated our employees on best practices recommended by the CDC.
- All visiting vendors are subject to additional health and safety protocols upon check-in. No walk in visitors are permitted at this time.
- Reducing the number of people present in meetings.
- Modifying our PTO policy so that all employees who have been exposed to the virus or present symptoms are able to take the appropriate time off from work to rest and recover.
- Our safety team is closely monitoring the situation and relays news and information to employees as appropriate. Cypress Grove is closely following the recommendations made by our state and federal governments.
Please note: At this time, we do not foresee any product outages due to vendor shortages. We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they are following the proper safety protocols. Production will continue as scheduled.
Thank you for your support and confidence in our handling of this situation. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
Office phone number: 707-825-1100
General inquiries: email@example.com
You can also fill out our contact form here.