The distinct and unexpected marriage of lavender and hand-harvested wild fennel pollen makes Purple Haze utterly addictive—and unforgettable. We use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on, and always start with the highest quality milk—the building block for our entire line of cheese.
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- Third Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
- Second Place, American Cheese Society 2013
- Best of Class, U.S. Cheese Championship 2011
- Best of Show, California State Fair 2009
- Stuff into pitted Medjool dates and wrap with prosciutto.
- Crumble on fresh mixed baby greens; add sliced strawberries, toasted pecans and balsamic reduction.
- Poached Pears with Purple Haze® Cream
- Purple Haze® and Chocolate Crostini
- Purple Haze® Cheesecake
- Fromage Blanc Frosting
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, fennel pollen, lavender, enzymes
- 4 oz disk
- 1 oz disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|