- Humboldt Fog, 4ish oz wedge
- Little Giant, 4 oz wheel
- Flatbread crackers
- Ginger snap cookies
- Assorted red and pink fruits and sweets: chocolate covered strawberries, pomegranate perils, raspberries, and macarons
- Little flowers and fresh sage to make it all pretty and special!
Build your board:
- Cheese! Aim for about 2 oz per person.
- Carb vehicle for easy eating — bagels, baguette, crackers, whatever you fancy.
- Veggies. We love grabbing a deli option like premade kale salad when we’re in a rush. Or fruit on a dessert board!
- Extra protein (optional, but it makes this a heftier meal). While you’re in the deli grabbing that kale salad, why not add a rotisserie chicken to your cart?
- Cheeseboard add-ons. Boost your board with cheeseboard classics like honey, jam, charcuterie — or not. Whatever sounds good and is on-hand!