A fresh cheese with a harmonious blend of cream and acidity, perfect for sweet or savory dishes. Additional whey results in a higher moisture cheese with a pronounced acidic tang.
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2016, 2018
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- Gold, World Cheese Awards 2017
- Second Place, American Cheese Society 1999, 2003, 2004, 2015
- Whip with powdered sugar and vanilla extract for a different take on frosting.
- Use as a filling in lasagna or ravioli.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, fresh figs, berries and honey as a light dessert.
- Ice Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cultures and enzymes.
4 lbs. tubs
Optimal Shelf Life
119 days unopened
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|