Herbs de Humboldt® Tapenade Crostini
Homemade olive tapenade and a dollop of Herbs de Humboldt®: the ideal combination for a simple crostini.
- ¼ cup green olives, pitted
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed and peeled
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup parsley, rough chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz Herbs de Humboldt®
- 1 fresh baguette, sliced
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
For the crostini, brush both sides of sliced baguettes with EVOO and bake at 350ºF until crisp and golden, allow to cool. For the tapenade, place first 5 ingredients and ¼ cup parsley in a food processor and pulse until finely minced and well combined. Add EVOO and pulse 3-4 times, set aside. Top crostini with ½ Tbsp of Herbs de Humboldt ® , then ½ Tbsp tapenade, 1 slice of tomato and a sprinkle of parsley.