Truffle Tremor® Totchos
Truffle. Tremor. TOTCHOS. Watching sports is great and all, but if you’re in it for the snacks (like us), these loaded tater tot nachos topped with Truffle Tremor deliver the salty, crunchy, why-can’t-I-stop-eating-these moment you’ve been waiting for. Also the perfect snack for literally any other occasion, if sports aren’t your thing!
1 bag frozen tater tots
4 oz Truffle Tremor
(1) 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese, or shred your own
2 green onions, chopped
1. Cook tater tots according to package directions (pro tip: for the perfect crunchy bite, try deep frying!).
2. Once cooked, add 4 oz Truffle Tremor, crumbled into large pieces, and (1) 8 oz bag (about two cups) shredded cheddar cheese.
3. Pop under broiler until melted — don’t take your eyes off it!
4. Top with a generous dollop (or five) of sour cream and a shower of chopped green onions.
For Totchos Supreme, add jalapeños, guacamole, and anything else your heart desires!