Ready to take a walk on the mild side? Lamb Chopper, our only sheep milk cheese, has a buttery color and smooth texture. Aged three months, Lamb Chopper is a real crowd pleaser and a favorite with kids—some might even call it the “type O” cheese. Lamb Chopper is made in Holland exclusively for Cypress Grove.
- Silver, World Cheese Awards 2016, 2017
- Best Product in Aisle, NASFT sofi Awards 2002
- Serve melted with sauteed mushrooms and polenta.
- Shave over melon, mint and prosciutto salad.
- Melt between rustic sliced bread for a grilled cheese everyone will love.
- Lamb Chopper® Meatball Sandwich
- Lamb Chopper® Caesar Dressing
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Spring Gnocchi Ragout
- Lamb Chopper® Tartine
- Brown Ale
- Unoaked Chardonnay
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To maintain original condition after cutting keep cheese wrapped tightly in plastic wrap to prevent drying.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized sheep milk, salt, cheese cultures, and vegetarian rennet.
9 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
300 days uncut
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|