Aged six months or more, Midnight Moon is a blushing, ivory-colored cheese that’s nutty and brown buttery up front with a long caramel finish. As the cheese ages, protein crystals form and lend a slight crunch to the otherwise dense and smooth cheese.
- Serve with fig jam and seeded crackers or bread.
- Try melted between slices of rustic sliced bread or as a decadent addition to macaroni and cheese.
- Belgian Dark
- Sweet Sherry
- Ice Wine
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To maintain original condition after cutting keep cheese wrapped tightly in plastic wrap to prevent drying.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cheese cultures, and vegetarian rennet.
- Silver, World Cheese Awards 2017
- Bronze, sofi Awards 2017
- Bronze, World Cheese Awards 2016
- Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2015
- Gold, World Cheese Awards 2014
- Third Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
- Best in Class, World Championship Cheese Contest 2010
- Silver Finalist, sofi Awards 2003
- Best New Product in Show, sofi Awards 2002
9 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
12 months uncut
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|