Here’s where you can find Chipotle Cacao Remix:
- Eureka Natural Foods (Eureka)
- North Coast Co-op (Eureka and Arcata)
- Berkeley Bowl
- Bianchini’s Markets
- Big John’s
- Deluxe Foods of Aptos
- New Leaf Community Markets
- Nugget Markets
- The Market on Market
- Whole Foods
- Woodlands Markets
Southwest and Central
Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
Retailers: Do you carry Humboldt Fog Remixes and want to be added to the list? Send us an email: email@example.com
Life. Is. Busy. We’re all stretched for time, always running from one thing to the next, and it can be tough to get a wholesome meal on the table night after night.
We get it — and we’ve got you covered. Say hello to your new dinnertime trick: Cheeseboards for Dinner.
Cheeseboards for Dinner is our new campaign to help you combat that weeknight time crunch without sacrificing a delicious meal. In our opinion, goat cheese is a superfood: nutrient dense, packed with protein, and prime dinner material. We’ve developed a no-fail, no-fuss formula to bring your Cheeseboard for Dinner to life — all it takes is a few simple ingredients plus a little help from deli shortcuts, and dinner is served!
Build your board:
- Cheese! Aim for about 2 oz per person.
- Carb vehicle for easy eating — bagels, baguette, crackers, whatever you fancy.
- Veggies. We love grabbing a deli option like pre-made kale salad when we’re in a rush.
- Extra protein (optional, but it makes this a heftier meal). While you’re in the deli grabbing that kale salad, why not add a rotisserie chicken to your cart?
- Cheeseboard add-ons. Boost your board with cheeseboard classics like honey, jam, charcuterie — or not. Whatever sounds good and is on-hand!
After you make your Cheeseboard for Dinner, take a picture and share on Instagram! Tag us @cypressgrovers and use #cheeseboardsfordinner, and we’ll share our favorites.
Fine cheese alchemy: we start with three simple ingredients and transform them into unforgettable cheese. At Cypress Grove, we feel the magic every day — and we’re thrilled to share Mary’s tips with you so can bring some cheeseboard magic into your own lives.
- Spend a bit of time thinking about a theme and what you want to present. Is you cheese going to be served at a wedding, neighborhood dinner party, or kids party? Before or after a meal? This will help you decide what to pair with the cheese: sweet with preserves, fruits, and chocolate or savory with meats, cheese, and veggies. Do you like breads and crackers, or do you want the cheese itself to be the vehicle?
- Use a cheese wire to slice the cheese. If you don’t have a cheese wire, you can use unflavored dental floss tied around two chopsticks. A clean slice will give you a more beautiful presentation.
- Let your cheese come to room temperature, but be mindful of meats and other temperature sensitive ingredients!
- 3-5 cheeses is usually a good amount for a cheese board. Consider using different textures and styles — like fresh and soft-ripened.
- Use a different knife for each cheese.
- Allow enough “vehicles” — like bread, crackers, and utensils — to avoid double dipping.
- Most of all, relax and have fun!