Fromage Blanc is perfect for sweet or savory dishes.
Soft and pillowy with a subtle tang and lightly salted finish, Fromage Blanc is fresh goat cheese at its simplest — uncomplicated and plain, but never boring. A fresh goat cheese with a harmonious blend of cream and acidity, Fromage Blanc is our highest-moisture cheese, featuring a pronounced acidic tang and creamy, spreadable texture from additional whey.
Whip with powdered sugar and vanilla extract for a different take on frosting.
Use as a filling in lasagna or ravioli.
Serve with shortbread cookies, fresh figs, berries and honey as a light dessert.
Ice Wine, Prosecco, Riesling, Sancerre, Sauvignon Blanc
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2016, 2018
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2018
- Silver, California State Fair 2019
- Second Place, American Cheese Society 1999, 2003, 2004, 2015
- Gold, World Cheese Awards 2017
- How do I store Fromage Blanc?
To optimize the quality of Fromage Blanc, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
Remove Fromage Blanc from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Fromage Blanc has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 119 days unopened.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes
Serving Size 1oz
Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
You Might be Interested in...