Experience fresh cream goat cheese with a citrus finish.
Perfectly cultured milk, pure and simple — the building block for our entire line of cheese. We pride ourselves on clean milk from carefully managed dairies, and that care and attention to detail has a huge impact on the final cheese. Tart, tangy, and perfectly balanced with no “goaty” aftertaste in sight, Ms. Natural® is the perfect expression of fresh goat cheese.
Toss with freshly cooked pasta, a heavy splash of pasta water, fresh tomatoes and basil.
Use as a substitute where you typically use mayonnaise or cream cheese for a lighter version of your favorite recipe.
Prosecco, Sancerre, Sauvignon Blanc
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- Gold, California State Fair 2019
- First Place, American Cheese Society 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013
- First Place, U.S. Cheese Championship 2010, 2011
- World Cheese Awards 2018
- Second Place, California State Fair 2018
- Second Place, US Championship Cheese Contest 2017
- Third Place, American Cheese Society 2016
- Bronze, World Cheese Awards 2017
- How do I store Ms. Natural?
To optimize the quality of Ms. Natural, keep cheese cold (32°–40°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove Ms. Natural from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Ms. Natural has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 126 days unopened.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.
You Might be Interested in...