Subtly sweet with the tangy brightness of fresh goat cheese.
The distinct and unexpected marriage of lavender and hand-harvested fennel pollen makes Purple Haze® utterly addictive — and unforgettable. We use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on, and always start with the highest quality milk — the building block for our entire line of cheese.
Stuff into pitted Medjool dates and wrap with prosciutto.
Crumble on fresh mixed baby greens; add sliced strawberries, toasted pecans and balsamic reduction.
Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- International Cheese & Dairy Awards 2021
- Best of California, California State Fair 2019
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- Second Place, American Cheese Society 2013
- Third Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
- Best of Class, U.S. Cheese Championship 2011
- Best of Show, California State Fair 2009
- How do I store Purple Haze?
To optimize the quality of Purple Haze, keep cheese cold (32°–40°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove Purple Haze from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Purple Haze has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 126 days unopened.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, fennel pollen, lavender, enzymes
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.
You Might be Interested in...