A secret combination of four peppers, exotic spices, and pepper threads results in a complex taste experience—with a slight kick in the pants. We use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on, and always start with the highest quality milk—the building block for our entire line of cheese.
- Second Place, California State Fair 2018
- Third Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- Third Place, US Championship Cheese Contest 2017
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2012
- Toss a disk with angel hair pasta; add a few splashes of pasta water, sauteed shrimp and bell pepper.
- Add a dollop to spice-up your burger; add leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
- Chili Beer
- Pinot Noir
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, pepper, garlic, spices, chili threads, enzymes
- 4 oz disk
- 1 oz disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|