Get lost in the flavor of Bermuda Triangle®
Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, Bermuda Triangle® is the perfect goat cheese for any rind lover — and thanks to its shape, Bermuda Triangle® ripens faster than our other soft-ripened cheeses, developing an umami brothiness with incredible depth of flavor. When sliced thinly with a wire, Bermuda Triangle® creates a stunning and distinctive presentation that brings the “wow” factor to any table. No compass required.
Serve with spicy nuts and candied fruit as a standout addition to a cheeseboard.
Serve atop a bed of arugula with pears and candied nuts.
Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine, Sauvignon Blanc
Pinot Noir, Rosé
Cabernet Sauvignon, Rosé, Zinfandel
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- First Place, California State Fair 2018
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2013, 2014, 2016
- Third Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- sofi™ Awards, Perishable Food Service Product 2013
- sofi™ Awards Finalist 2016
- How do I store Bermuda Triangle?
To optimize the quality of Bermuda Triangle, keep cheese cold (32°–40°F) and wrapped in waxed paper. Re-wrapping your cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breathe as it continues to ripen.
Remove Bermuda Triangle from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Bermuda Triangle has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 91 days uncut.
- What is the shelf life?
91 days uncut
- What does “cut and wrap” mean?
Because many of our cheeses are produced in large wheels, retailers cut and wrap the cheeses into smaller wedges. You’ll find our soft-ripened cheeses and aged cheeses sold this way, but if you’re searching for a whole wheel, ask your cheesemonger — they can usually order one for you!
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, vegetable ash
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
You Might be Interested in...