It’s dill-iciously dill-ightful. It’s so good, it will make you dill-irious
See where we’re going with this? If you’re a dill fan, this is without a doubt the cheese for you. PsycheDillic® is a fresh goat cheese with just the right amount of aromatic and hand-harvested dill pollen, creating a surprising depth of flavor with a tart and bright finish. We use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on, and always start with the highest quality milk — the building block for our entire line of cheese.
Spread on a bagel; add lox, thinly sliced red onion and capers.
Substitute for mayonnaise in your favorite tuna recipe.
Pale Ale, Wheats
Prosecco, Sancerre, Sauvignon Blanc
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- American Cheese Society 2019
- California State Fair 2018
- World Championship Cheese Contest 2020
- American Cheese Society 2018
- Bronze, World Cheese Awards 2014
- Good Food Awards nominee 2011
- How do I store Psychedillic?
To optimize the quality of Psychedillic, keep cheese cold (32°–40°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove Psychedillic from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Psychedillic has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 126 days unopened.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, dill pollen, dill, enzymes
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.
You Might be Interested in...