Want to spice up your life? Look no further than Sgt. Pepper®.
Sgt. Pepper® is a fresh goat cheese with a secret combination of four peppers, exotic spices, and pepper threads that results in a complex taste experience — with a slight kick in the pants. We use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on, and always start with the highest quality milk — the building block for our entire line of cheese.
Toss a disk with angel hair pasta; add a few splashes of pasta water, sauteed shrimp and bell pepper.
Add a dollop to spice-up your burger; add leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
Chili Beer, Porters, Stout
Don't just take our word for it
Awards & Recognition
- Gold, California State Fair 2019
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2012
- Second Place, California State Fair 2018
- Third Place, American Cheese Society 2017
- Third Place, US Championship Cheese Contest 2017
- How do I store Sgt. Pepper?
To optimize the quality of Sgt. Pepper, keep cheese cold (32°–40°F).
To open our fresh goat cheese disks, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove Sgt. Pepper from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Sgt. Pepper has a microbial (non-animal) rennet type and an optimal shelf life of 126 days unopened.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, pepper, garlic, spices, chili threads, enzymes
Serving Size 1 oz (28g)
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
You Might be Interested in...